This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use Carsurance.net.
What Information We Collect
For a better experience, while using Carsurance.net, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit Carsurance.net, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, Carsurance.net pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as anonymous, unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from each website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Carsurance.net uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our website and the information we offer. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies—We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies—We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies—We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Carsurance.net uses collected data for various purposes which are listed below:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To analyze valuable information so we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the US and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the US and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Carsurance.net may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Carsurance.net
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee it is absolutely secure.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Carsurance.net.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.