Most of the car insurance Colorado drivers are offered is slightly more expensive than the US average. This is mainly due to the state’s high vehicle theft rate, the significant number of uninsured drivers, and the frequent risk of natural disasters. However, by shopping around and getting quotes from the right companies, you can pay way below the average price.
To make things easier, we ranked the cheapest and the best insurers. There’s other helpful info in here too, like a short guide on common discounts as well as Colorado’s insurance laws. We even researched which companies offer the most affordable insurance in the five biggest cities. If you’re searching for dirt-cheap, high-quality car insurance in Colorado, you’ll find all your answers here.
- The Cheapest and the Best Car Insurance Companies in Colorado
- The Overall Winner: CSAA Insurance Group
- The Runner Up: State Farm
- The Cheapest Option: Progressive
- Cheap auto insurance in Colorado by City
- What Is the Average Car Insurance Price in Colorado?
- Discounts on Auto insurance in Colorado
- Colorado Car Insurance Laws
- Tips for Finding Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions