Finding the car insurance New Jersey residents need that’s also high quality and reasonably priced is not easy. This state is the most densely populated in the US. This pushes insurance rates above the national average. That’s why we are here to help you.
We provide multiple car insurance rankings based on affordability, customer service, and overall quality. Furthermore, we compared prices in the biggest cities in New Jersey. We’ll tell you where to start looking if you want the best car insurance quotes New Jersey drivers hope to find. In addition, we’ll provide the details you’ll need pertaining to New Jersey’s relevant insurance laws, from the minimum policy limits to the country’s peculiar no fault-system.
No matter how unique your demands are, you can find the right option for you here. We conducted thorough research on how these insurance companies compare in all the relevant metrics. Additionally, we found the right choices for each different category of driver.
- The Best and Cheapest Car Insurance in New Jersey (2020)
- The Best Overall: Geico
- The Best for Risky Drivers: Progressive
- The Best Customer Satisfaction: NJM
- The Best for Roadside Assistance: AAA Auto Club
- The Best for Military: USAA
- The Best for Classic/Collector Cars: NJM
- The Cheapest Overall: Geico
- The Cheapest for Low-Mileage Drivers: Travelers
- The Cheapest for Minimum Coverage in New Jersey: NJM
- Average Cost of Car Insurance in New Jersey